Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

I think its that time of the year to make a list of what I want for Christmas. In no specific order:

1. Blackberry 9900. Actually, I just want another smartphone. But, there is this chance that I will be able to have this one come December 8. My mom just bought this 2 weeks ago, but when in Vietnam, she found out that mobile providers in Vietnam actually charge a lot for BB service. So she decided to get another one, and that I buy BB 9900 from her instead. Yay for me! An installment-mode of payment with no specific time table. LOL. 
 
 Est. Price: P 31,000+

2. Kung Fu Panda 2: Kinect for Xbox 360. My Kinect is actually gathering dust because I don't like my Kinect Adventures. Though I have completed a considerable amount of levels, the game looks stale as you go through obstacle courses again and again. I fell in love when I watched the movie, and am intrigued with this relatively well-reviewed Kinect Game.

Est. Price: P1,800

3. Gold Membership at Xbox Live. I love every bit of my Xbox 360. However, I am not able to maximize the whole capacity of my console or have a total gaming experience as I am playing offline. It would be a blast to get this one. I may eventually get this but its currently out of the budget. It would be really appreciated if someone gets this one for me. Thaaanks!!!! Lol.

Est. Price: P2,500

4. PBA Tickets. Now this one is the more "realistic" wish among the things in the list. I want to watch PBA courtside! December 2 is a great schedule to watch courtside as power teams will be playing. Gary David, Asi Taulava, Mark Caguioa, Jayjay Helterbrand, Arwind Santos are just some of the athletes playing that night. But in any other case. I wouldn't mind any game as long as its courtside. Of course, it would be greatly appreciated if its for 2 pax. What better way than to enjoy the game with someone!

Est. 600 each

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments: